With Easter right around the corner and kids home, it's a great time to reuse your toilet paper rolls and make cute bunnies, like the one pictured here.
What you need:
- Toilet paper roll
- Patterned Paper for Bunny Body: 6”x3¾”
- Green Cardstock for Grass: 6”x1” and 6”x1½”
- Black Cardstock for Whiskers: 2” strips (6)
- Pink Cardstock for Nose: 1” circle
- Yellow Cardstock for Ears: Oval punched (2)
- White Cardstock for Ears: Scalloped oval punched (2)
- Black Pen for Mouth
- Liquid Glue
- Googly Eyes
- Cut and punch paper as described above.
- Glue patterned paper to toilet paper roll.
- Cut long edges of green cardstock pieces with decorative scissors to look like grass. Glue taller piece of “grass” around bottom of toilet paper roll then glue shorter piece of “grass” over the first piece.
- Glue white scalloped ovals to yellow ovals to create bunny ears. Adhere ears to top of toilet paper roll.
- Glue strips of black cardstock as shown to create whiskers.
- Glue pink circle over whiskers to create nose.
- Glue googly eyes above nose.
- Draw mouth under nose.