It's always great to have a handmade card ready to go when you need it. So, sometimes it's good to build that stash of cards quick and easily. Here's an idea to make several cards that feature colorful doilies and die cut leaves.
- Doodlebug Doilies
- Leaf Die (Tim Holtz “Greens”)
- Circle Punch or Die
- Bakers Twine
- Seam Binding Tape or ribbon
- White Paper Flowers
- Sentiment Stamps & Ink Pads
- Cardstock & Various Patterned Papers
- Fold card base in half.
- Adhere doily to center of card.
- Tie white ribbon (seam binding tape) around card and tie in knot at left of card. Tie Baker’s Twine around ribbon.
- Punch (or die cut) circle out of patterned paper. (2½” to 3” circle will work.) Adhere circle to center of card.
- Die cut leaf from Desert Storm cardstock using Tim Holtz “Greens” die and adhere to card as shown.
- Stamp sentiment of choice to white cardstock and cut < on white edge. (A hexagon punch works great for cutting the edge.) Adhere sentiment to card.
- Adhere flower and rhinestone to card.
Use this as a guideline and substitute any element based on what supplies you have!
Happy card making!